Sunday 16 March 2014

My Style Icon II

So I thought I would do another post on another one of my style icons, this time the one and only Zoe Sugg. I have loved Zoe for basically as long as she has been making video's, and I feel like a proud mother that she is now doing so well for herself! She seems to look amazing in anything she wears, and even when her hair is shoved it, it still looks fab - how is this fair?! I also love the fact she doesn't take anything seriously, she is genuinely so grateful for her fans, she doesn't act 'famous' at all, and I really really rate her for talking about her anxiety issues because it makes other bloggers, youtubers and watchers feel so much better about their problems knowing that they aren't alone. So here are a few pictures of a few of my favourite outfits she has worn - including cat costume and a baby coat!





































Thank you for reading, let me know what you think!

Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x

No comments:

Post a Comment