Saturday 15 March 2014

The North/South Division.

So if you go to University or have moved away from where you are originally from, you will know exactly what I mean by this, but if you haven't a clue, basically England is split into North and South, apparently the midland's doesn't exist (it does, I live there!).

So Today I want to get your opinion on where the split actually is!

My Mom is from London and my Dad is from Manchester and they moved right into the middle of the country. I lived in Manchester and Rochdale for a few years when I was little so I always think of myself as Northern. I like near Stoke, between Manchester and Birmingham, so yeah, I would say if I had to pick, I would be on the north team!
But why isn't there a 'Team Midlands' because there definitely should be. I am not from the north, the north is Liverpool and Newcastle, and the south is London and Cornwall. And if there are teams north and south then why no east and west (not that that would help be because I am literally dead centre) but still!

So what do you think? Are you Team North (yay) or Team South (boo) - I love both really, being from the midlands I have to love both because I am part of both teams, kind of. And do you agree that there should be a Team Midlands?

So that is all for today's super random post, just something I wanted to get opinions on!

Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x

No comments:

Post a Comment