Thursday 24 April 2014

OOTD

So I found it so hard to pack for Dubai as it is quite strict, shoulders and knees have to be covered and with me being so petite, long items just make me look super short. But this was my OOTD yesterday, I thought I would share it with you. 

My flowery head band is from new looks and my sunglasses from a stall at reading music festival.
My pink maxi dress is from new looks, as is my belt and my kimono is from Internationale. I also wore light pink shoes with gems on from primark.

I'm still not really enjoying wearing the long clothes as it makes me look so tiny, but I'm doing the best I can, haha!

I will update you as much as possible, follow me on twitter and Instagram if you want to keep updated daily! :) 

Byeeee!

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : @oh_boo_x

1 comment:

  1. Looking fab! Never thought to pair a kimono with a maxi love it!

    ReplyDelete