Friday 4 April 2014

My Love For Hats!

So today I thought I would share with you my one true love, hats! You can wear hats whatever the weather, whether it be a snug beany in the winter or a sun hat in the summer. You also hate 'occasional' hats such as silly animal hat for fancy dress or a top hat. I have the luck of suiting hats, as well as any hair colour!
One thing I love doing is wearing a plain outfit and brightening it up with a hat, jewellery and matching nails!

































You also have the other side of it, what do you think of men in hats? I see a lot of teens in snapbacks (caps) and beanies, I just love a guy in a beanie! And at what age should men stop wearing hats? We've all seen that 50 year old trying to look cool in a snapback with 'SWAG' on.


So how do you feel about hats, on both men and women? Let me know!

Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x

No comments:

Post a Comment