Wednesday 9 April 2014

Topshop vs Boohoo vs New Look vs H&M

So I love all the stores, however as you know I like to save as much money as possible, so I look through different stores to find similar products for a cheaper price. I can completely understand people wanting to pay more for better quality but that isn't always the case, I think 90% of the time the quality of all four stores are pretty much the same, and I've had some items that are better quality from Boohoo than from Topshop. So I've put together 3 pictures of items that are similar to show you how much you can save shopping around!

I thought I would start with something simple, so I started with this plain black dress, all are slightly different, but nothing major. So in order of the pictures, these are : Black Mesh Back Skater Dres £22.99 from New Look, Duchess Satin Bow Back Prom Dress £75.00 from Topshop, Tina Textured Skater Dress £20.00 from Boohoo, Jersey Dress £7.99 from H&M. As you can see the prices are crazily different, the H&M and Topshop dresses aren't that different, execpt the material and the waist band, but is that really worth the extra £67.01?



I adore my tartan skort which I got for £15 from Ebay, however I couldn't find one on any other site, as searched around for other prices, mine is similar to these but red. I found these tartan skorts in both Topshop and Boohoo, they are slightly different, the Boohoo one comes in 4 colours however the Topshop one in only the one colour. On the left is the Topshop 'Check Wrap Skort' is £40 and on the right is the Boohoo 'Emilie Tartan Woven Skort' is £15. Again, the only real difference in these skirt is the colour, and the style is slightly different, however I prefer the shape of the Boohoo one!



Lastly standard plain blue jeans, for me, jeans have to be PERFECT. There is nothing worse than an uncomfy pair of jeans, however price is still important. I know these are all different types of jeans however these are the average price of jeans for the shop, so I thought that would be better to do blue jeans as a whole. Firstly we have the Topshop MOTO Overdye Blue Jamie Jeans for £40, next is H&M's Bootcut low jeans for £29.99, in the bottom left is New Look's Petite Pale Blue Denim Disco Jeans for £19.99 and lastly are the Dolly Lightwash Slim Jeans from Boohoo for £25.


So I hope you enjoyed this post, if there is anything you want but can't afford then give me a shout and I will see if I can find it anywhere cheaper for you!

Thank you for reading.

Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x








No comments:

Post a Comment