Tuesday 22 April 2014

Hello!


Hello all you lovely people, I am so sorry I've been away for a week! If you follow me on twitter then you will know I have had a crazy week at work (apparently people really like chocolate at Easter!) and I have been madly packing for Dubai. So I am now in Dubai and attempting to update you via my phone so I'm not 100% sure this will upload, so if you can see this, please let me know, all my links will be at the bottom of this post! 

I will be updating you as much as I possibly can while on holiday, and there may even be a few videos. I do have a laptop I can use some times while here, as I decided to pack extra shoes instead of my laptop!

I'll leave a few pictures of my holiday so far below, I arrived about 16 hours ago!
I shall see you soon!
Byeeeeee.

Twitter: @bexrenshaw
Instagram: @oh_boo_x




1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhh I wanna go! Have a great time. Look forward to seeing more pics of this! x

    ReplyDelete