Saturday 5 April 2014

Crop Tops

Now Spring has finally begun we are seeing all the crop tops come out! Now don't get me wrong, I am a huge a fan of crop tops, and I have many myself. However it still isn't exactly warm in England, so wearing a crop top and hot pants, then shivering in the middle of town probably isn't the best of idea's. I think crop tops, if worn in a dignified manner can look amazing. I thought I would show you some crop tops I am loving at the moment and how I would wear them! As always I like to keep things pretty cheap so I won't be showing off anything major expensive! I have made three outfits, one from ASOS, one from Forever 21 and one from New Look


ASOS


I just love this outfit for when it coming into spring, the bright yellow high waist shorts that aren't showing any bum(!) are a lovely touch to the plain black off the shoulder cropped tee and I think paired with plain black sandals would just look perfect, I think the shorts are just enough so you don't need statement shoes. 

90's Crop Top with Off the Shoulder Detail - £8
High Waist Linen Shorts - £18.00
Faculty Leather Flat Sandals - £25.00


Forever 21 


I love this funky long sleeve tee for these days that aren't that warm, I think paired with a plain skater skirt and black pimsolls make for a perfect casual outfit. 

Pucker Up Crop Top - £7.99
Classis Skater Skirt - £8.25
Classic Canvas Pimsolls - £6.00

New Look


I think this would be perfect for when the evenings start to get warmer, this outfit would work well paired with a black skirt and black heels, but as I am trying to move away from wearing as much black I thought I would try pairing it with white! I thought this flowy butterfly crop top was just so cute, and the perfect amount of print to pair with a plain outfit.

Parisian Coral Butterfly Print Bralet Top - £14.99
White Wavy Textured Pencil Skirt - £17.99
Nude Leather Block Heel Platform Sandals - £39.99



These are just a few outfits I have put together that I think would look so cute during spring as it starts to warm up, let me know what you think!

Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x

No comments:

Post a Comment