Saturday 5 April 2014

Company Style Blogger Awards 2014

So as some of you may know, it is time for the Company Blog Awards! I have had my blog for almost 4 months now, crazy how time flies. So it would mean the world to me if you could vote for me for the best international blog - newcomer?
It is pretty easy to vote, you just need your email address, pick best international blog - newcomer and type in my blog URL! This is the page to vote http://company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014

I hope you are enjoying my blog, and as always, there will be a new post every day for you, thank you so much for all the positive messages I've had from you all, if there is any posts you want to see, then feel free to ask! Also I will be starting to post a new video every wednesday and sunday on my youtube channel, beauty/fashion/how to etc on a wednesday, then a tag/challenge etc on a sunday! Check out my video's so far here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg
 
Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x



No comments:

Post a Comment