Monday 7 April 2014

How To Stop Puffy Eyes

So I know a lot of people with puffy eyes, whenever I cry my eyes swell up like bloody oranges, not very attractive! So I thought I would share a few 'at home' tips I have come across over the years, some may work for you, some may not, but these are the ones that work for me! Remember to drink lots of water, this isn't a 'quick fix' however it will prevent puffy eyes!

Find somewhere to relax for a while, as long as you want/have time for, and put either cucumber, cold tea bags (wet them and put them in the freezer for a few minutes to stop dripping) - normal, green tea or chamomile will all work, or generally anything cold on your eye lids, however I find tea bags and cucumbers work best. I used to have a little mask that was kept in the fridge which worked miracles, however it mysteriously disappeared (mother, sister, and ideas?) so try different things, you can even use cold spoons (pop them in the freezer for a few minutes).
Another great way to stop puffyness is to put raw potatoes on your eyelids, just peel and slice, however I don't like the lingering smell it leaves! Dip cotton pads into chilled  milk and place on the eye lids - however don't use too much as this could get messy. Also try giving the effected area a bit of a massage.

So these are all the ways that work for me, for near enough no price! What do you do when you have puffy eyes?

Thank you for reading!

Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x



No comments:

Post a Comment