Tuesday 1 April 2014

March Favourites

So today I thought I would share with you a few items I have been loving in march! The weather is getting better (ish) and we've even seen a bit of sun, that's not like England! So lets take a peek at what I having loved this month.

As you all know I am loving wearing my hair in a high messy bun, I know I keep saying I need to wear it down more but it is just so easy to wear it up! I feel like you can make a messy bun look good with any outfit, casual or glam, so you can't really go wrong!


Next up is this Palmers Firming Butter, I (think) it is working, to me it seems like it is toning me up slightly, however that isn't the reason I love it, as well as the lovely smell, it makes my skin feel ah-mazing. My skin is so so soft at the moment and there really isn't anything better than your skin feeling great.


This is my all time favourite, but I just bought a new bottle so thought I would put it in here. My skin has been going a bit crazy this month so No7 to the rescue as always, and with the help of this little spot cream, my skin hasn't looked too bad as I have managed to catch most spots before they are really big!


I am loving nail polish at the moment - sounds odd I know! I am especially loving pinks and purples, both brights and pastels, I just think these are the perfect colours to enter spring with.


I am still loving my jumper with the leather shoulder pads, it is nice and thin but still quite warm so it is perfect for this time of year, and for those extra cold days, I can fit a coat over the top of it, which I can't on most of my other jumpers because they are super thick.


I love my brown boots, I just feel they add colour to my outfits as I usually just wear black head to toe, I've been pairing these up with my brown belt with loads of different outfits and I am loving it.


I still love my Mac Lip Liner in Boldly Bare, it is just so lovely. I don't really like wearing heavy eye make up with bright lipstick, I like doing one or the other and I have been wearing a lot of eye make up recent so the nude lips have looked great. I also feel like this makes my lips look plumper, as I have quite thin lips, so that is always a plus!


Last but definitely not least is my Honey by Marc Jacobs perfume, I feel like it is still too early in the year to wear my Sarah Jessica Parker NYC because that is really summery and fruity where as Honey is more toned down, is is just a really lovely scent that isn't too in your face and the bottle has bumble-bee's on, so what's not to love!



So those are the things I have been loving in March, what have you been loving?

 Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x


1 comment:

  1. Love that messy bun! and that perfume is one of my favourites too, I just love all of the Marc Jacobs scents!
    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete