Thursday 13 February 2014

Event day!

Hi guys!
Sorry it's been so long since I posted, super busy with work and I've redone my bedroom etc! 
But I thought of an idea that I wanted to get your opinion on.
I'm thinking of hosting a kind of meet up/networking event. It'll be indoors (because you NEVER know what the weather will do) probably in/near stafford which is in the very middle of the midlands, and I will make sure it is near to a train station, it will probably be a weekend due to the fact everyone is more free on weekend and I will try to get some designers/make up artists etc down to have a talk to you all and check out some products/clothes.
So if you are interested the let me know on twitter @bexrenshaw or email me bexrenshaw@icloud.com and give me and idea you have or just let me know if you think it's a good idea!

Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x

No comments:

Post a Comment