Tuesday 25 February 2014

Clothing Haul!

So if you read my Make up haul post you will know that I have recently been on a (very naughty) shopping trip! So I have quite a few bits to share with you, I haven't put everything I bought into here just because I felt there was too much and I didn't want to overload you all with random pictures of clothes etc, haha!
I hate hate hate taking pictures of clothes on hangers but my mannequin is broken at the moment, so all these clothes are so lovely but some look terrible because of the way they sit on the hanger, just to let you know!

So first of all this this baggy crop top from Boohoo, it is just simple and will go with basically anything. I really really love it, it sits so nicely on me and looks great with a pencil skirt or jeans!

Next is this adorable skirt which is also from Boohoo, I mainly wear black and white and don't tend to wear bright or flowery items but I saw this and thought it was just so different to everything I own I would give it a go. I thought paired with my new black crop top it would look really good! 

The same goes for these shorts, I very rarely wear shorts and this pattern and style was just so different to anything I own, I thought on holiday with a bikini on these would look adorable! Obviously I haven't had chance yet because of England's crappy weather but I am very excited to be able to wear these! These are also from Boohoo!














 I have a thing for leather at the moment and I always love skater skirts, I have been looking for one for a while and then I saw this one in New Look and just had to buy it! It is quite long, around my knee's which is unusal for a skater skirt as mine are all around mid-thigh length  but all the same I really like it. Due to it's length (and my height) I think it would definitely look best with heels!


This tartan skort from misguided is one of my favourite items of clothing ever purchased (as is the next item!) put with my new black crop top and some plain black heels it looks amazing. I'm starting to really like tartan which is quite bizarre as I don't tend to wear clothing that isn't plain black but I really really love these!


This dress is just adorable. I wore it out last week with my black chelsea boots, leather jacket with black lipstick on and I just loved it (although I felt slightly like Wednesday from the Addams Family) I saw one basically exactly the same in River Island for £36 and fell in love, then went into a store in Stafford called Carbon and found this one for £15 and I just knew it was fate! The bottom is like a skater skirt, which you can't really see from the photo, but it looks fabulous on!



This was a bit of a random buy on Ebay, it isn't really me, it is more something I would wear for a house party when I was 15, but with me trying to wear different things to usual I thought I would give it a try and I actually really like it!


As well as treating myself I thought I best buy something for Dave, and I just thought this shirt was so so cute! It is from Topman and I just kind of fell in love with it. Dave is more of a casual dresser than a dressy up-er (what?) so I thought this shirt was just perfect, not too much of either! 

Lastly are a two pairs of tights that I bought from New Look. As well as trying to mix up my actual clothes I am also trying to mix up my who outfit.I though with a plain dress these would both look adorable. I don't like having too much going on in my outfit so I wouldn't wear these with a patterned dress, I think they would look loads better with a simple dress and a bit of jewellery with either heels or flats.



As always, thank you so much for reading and let me know what you think of my new buys and any different ways of wearing anything!

Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x


1 comment: