Sunday 23 February 2014

Petite Fashion Week

So as I have mentioned a few times on my twitter, I am super excited about the networking event in London on March 14th for Petite Fashion Week. It will be so lovely to meet lots of other bloggers as well as getting advice on how to dress for my shape and taking a look at some clothes and shoes (although my bank probably wont appreciate it).

Here are some of the people that will be attending and talking at the event, lots of fashion and beauty personnel that I am uber excited to meet and hear their thoughts and advice.




And these are the sponsers of Petite Fashion Week if you were interested in knowing!

I will be doing a post after to let you all know how it was, and if you are going then let me know!



If you want anymore information about Petite Fashion Week or if you were interested in attending them check out the website below.

http://www.petitefashionweek.co.uk/



Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x





No comments:

Post a Comment