Thursday 27 February 2014

Cheap Make-up VS Big Brand Make-up

Hey guys! So as you all probably know by now, I like to try to spend as little as possible but still get good quality. Recently I bought some Mac products which I am completely in love with, I can really see the obsession, but I still think they are overpriced, as are a lot of other brands. Personally I don't have the money to spend a lot on make up, which is why I would much prefer to explore the cheaper brands and try to find something I like. It's better to spend £1 on a lipstick and decide you don't like the shade, rather than £20 and then lose out. That is my view anyway!

At the moment I am loving MUA at Superdrug and Seventeen at Boots. Both are super cheap but still really good make up, and I hate to say it, but I still prefer these to my more expensive brands such as Mac. I will always be a bargain hunter and prefer good deals but these two brands are just crazily cheap for what they are. I have a few bits from MUA including eye shadows, lipsticks and nail varnishes and  I have loads of items from Seventeen, the foundation, eyebrow kit and mascara are in my 'everyday' make up bag, which says a lot!

These are a few pictures if some of the things I own, from MUA and Seventeen. As you can see some packaging is nicer than others, which is obviously very important because if it doesn't look nice then you wont want to buy it, but I think most of them are presentable, some very nice looking.

















Thank you for reading and let me know your views!

Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x

No comments:

Post a Comment