Tuesday 25 February 2014

Make up Haul!

So it should be made official that I should not be allowed to go shopping, my bank card really hates me. But I thought I would share with you a few of the things I have bought recently.
In this part I will be showing you the make up I bought, then later I will be showing the the clothing I bought. I was going to put it into one post but decided it would just be too long and no one wants to read a huge post forever! So let's get into it!

First up is this beautiful Mac Lip Pencil in Boldly Bare. I am completely in love with this colour, even though it is very different to colours I usually go for. I usually wear bright colours like pink or red and recently I have been experimenting with dark purple and black. But this is such a gorgeous colour, I has a slight orange/coral/pink to it but not overly noticeable. This is the first Mac product I have ever bought and it was so worth the money!

















Next up is this Cuticle Massage Cream by Sally Hansen which I wasn't really sure of but I thought I would try it out, and I am so so glad I did. It smells AMAZING which is always a plus, and it isn't greasy which I have found with some similar products. My cuticles are never in terrible condition so I am not sure it would work for cuticles in serious need of help but I am happy with how it has worked for me!



Lastly is Baby Lips by Maybelline, I have heard mixed reviews about this and my lips are in a bit of a state because of all the cold weather at the moment, and I was just using my vaseline as normal and thought I would try something different! Apparently it gives you fully moistured lips in 4 weeks, however after only a week my lips have become less chapped, less painful and I really can't believe how well this lip balm work and if your lips are need of a bit of TLC then definitely try this out! I went for the intensive care one which doesn't really have a scent to it but there are loads of different flavours and types such as the mint one and hydrate one, I am dying to try the mint one and I may have to make a cheeky trip to boots later!


Thanks for reading guys, I will have a clothing haul up later! Let me know if you have tried any of these products and if so, what you thought of them!

Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x



No comments:

Post a Comment