Tuesday 18 February 2014

Internet Shopping

So if you guys haven't seen my latest youtube video, go watch it here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGae92OYnWA&feature=youtu.be

It is about internet shopping, I adore internet shopping, it is just so much easier for me. But you do YOU think about it? Is is handy or just unnecessary? Do you feel better going in to shops and knowing what you are buying and how it fits? Let me know!

I will be trying to post on here at least once a week now my hectic work schedule isn't so bad, I worked 10 days in a row, including two jobs on the same day multiple time, so I haven't really had chance to post on here or on my youtube channel around work and sleep. But hopefully I will be seeing a lot more of you guys.


Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x

No comments:

Post a Comment