Monday 27 January 2014

Crayola Lipsticks

So guys, I've heard a lot about people making their own lipsticks with crayola wax crayons, so I thought I would give it as go!
It took me a few try's to get the mix of crayon to coconut oil right but when I did, it is ridiculously easy to make, and the colours are amazing. Because of the different pigments in wax the colours stand out really well, and I found they stayed on for ages before having to reapply!
I will be making a how to video in the best week, but for now here are some photos of just a few of the cool colours I managed to make!

Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog.
    You've got a new follower on Bloglovin!

    Have a wonderful day.

    xoxo
    Kelly

    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete