Wednesday 22 January 2014

Hello all!

So I haven't posted in a while and I've only posted one video recently, this is because I've been quite ill, but I've felt so bad about not being able to post anything so I thought you all deserved at least a little update, and then a 'real' post very soon.
As I said I have been ill for the past few weeks, and this last week has been terrible, between hospital and doctors, everything from blood tests to chest X-rays, but I am finally starting to feel better.
I travelled down to canterbury last weekend with dave to try to see everyone before I go back to work, which was nice. And dave has been nursing me back to health, bless him.
I attempted to do a vlog on my travels but felt really awkward and like everyone was staring at me, I'm not sure how people can be/look so cool doing it! If you have any tips or tricks on how you do it then please let me know, as I tend to travel quite a lot and it is something I would love to be able to do. 
But anyway, rambling again, that's all for now and I will do a beauty related post super soon, thank you all for sticking around while I didn't post, and also for all the lovely comments and well wishes I've had I over the past few weeks, I am ever so grateful. 

Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x

No comments:

Post a Comment