Thursday 9 January 2014

A quick hello

Hey guys,

I have been sooo busy, and I'm sorry I haven't posted on here or on my youtube recently, so I thought I would give you all a quick hello! 
I have been on the job hunt, and as most of you know, job hunting is HELL. But I have been offered a job, yay!
I will be doing a video and a blog post about my birthday presents super soon, however I am away this weekend so hopefully Monday, if not before! 
If you want me to look at anything, any suggestions or things you want me to review, or make a video on, then just let me know. 

Also this is being posted from my phone, while I'm at work (naughty, I know) but I'm not sure how this will look on a computer so I'm sorry if it looks like poo! 

I will give you all a proper update very soon! Come find me and say hello :)

Byeeeeeee. 

Come over and find me here:

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg
Twitter: @bexrenshaw
Instagram: oh_boo_x

No comments:

Post a Comment