Saturday 28 December 2013

New Years!

New Years!

So in a few days it will be 2014, and unfortunately I will be working so won't be 'celebrating' by getting crazily drunk like most of you. However I am excited for the new year and I am hoping it brings me lots of nice things. I will be turning 20 in January and it will be mine and Dave's two year anniversary in April, so I am excited for those. But apart from those, I am hoping to be the best me I can be. I would like to lose half a stone, and tone up. I want to start eating healthier and get myself into a sensible sleep routine. I am also hoping to find a full time job and save up for a holiday in the summer to see my family in Spain. I am also hoping to pass my driving test and save up for a car. And finally, I would like to be more organised and tidy.

So these are my 'New Years Resolutions' let me know what you are hoping to do more or less of!

Byeeeeeee. 


Come over and find me.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg
Twitter: @bexrenshaw
Instagram: oh_boo_x  

No comments:

Post a Comment