Saturday 28 December 2013

SALES.

Just the word excited me, all the things I would usually buy at a cheaper price, heavenly right? Well, sometimes not.
I had been looking at the Rimmel Space dust nail polish for a few weeks, and I on Friday I thought I would brave the sales. So at £3.99 a bottle I thought that it was decently prices, but with the Rimmel name it would still be good. I saw it advertised on a break during Made in Chelsea and it looked well worth the £3.99. I went all out and bought 3 of the colours, the 3 for 2 offer was on so I couldn't buy just one! I bought 004 Luna Love, 005 Total Eclipse and 006 Moon Walking. 

Luna Lust is a bright pink, Total Eclipse is a deep green and Moon Walking is a silvery purple, and they all have a glitter to them, however the problem I have found with them is they need a few coats before it looks nice, which I don't like in a nail varnish, although for £3.99 can I really complain?

I also bought a nail pearls set from claires which was £2.50 down from £5.50 as I had wanted to try them out but never got round to buying them. It doesn't say what colour it is but it is just a mix of all of them really. I wanted the black one but they didn't have any in stock when I went in, so I am going to try this set and if they actually stay on and look nice I may have to purchase some more!
On this shopping trip I also bought some clothes, a cushion with a clock on it, a new make up bag and some DVD's which I will put into a video super soon.

Byeeeeeee. 


Come over and find me.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg
Twitter: @bexrenshaw
Instagram: oh_boo_x  

No comments:

Post a Comment