Monday 13 January 2014

My new camera!

So after Christmas, I got some money off my mom and sister and saved up some for work and went and bought myself a new camera! 
I went for the Toshiba Camileo X150 and I love it! The only problem I have with it is the zoom, it's really close up however I don't want it too far away so you all can't hear me! However over all I adore it, compared to my previous videos which have been recorded on webcam and my phone, it is a hell of a lot better! The picture and sound is good, it's touchscreen and the screen itself is a really good size. It cost me £100 and I would say it is amazing value for money, compared to the more expensive ones, there is near to no difference. I did sit for a few days trying to find the one I wanted as I had more money saved up but I decided on this one which was a cheaper option. Also it is really user friendly, so easy to use and after looking round it for 5 minutes I felt comfortable with it!
I am just rambling now, as usual! But I would definitely recommend this camera to you all, especially for a first camera or if you don't have enough money for a higher end one, as this is just as good as a lot of them!

Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x


Here are some images of my new beautiful camera! 🙈 

No comments:

Post a Comment