Thursday 23 January 2014

Face masks!

So personally I love face masks, always have done. And I try to find time do one every few weeks. 
So I've had a lot of practice putting them on, yet it still looks awful and i look insane, like I've smeared lumpy yogurt on my face or something? Yes some people can put them on perfectly without any bother, how is that fair?! 
So I like to use the whole packet, which may be part of the problem. But I hate waste, I don't have much money, so when I spend some on a face mask I am gonna use every last drop I can and get my money's worth!
However some people hate face masks, cannot stand them being on their faces and think they are terrible for your skin.
So any of you guys got views on face masks? Love them? Hate them? And also anyone have tip on how not to look terrible with them on? (I will attach a photo of my terrible face masking job)

Also there will be a new video on my youtube later tonight so don't forget to check it out! I will leave all my links below :)

Byeeeeeeee.

Come over and find me.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : oh_boo_x

So this was my terrible job of putting a face mask on, notice the terrible lines (if you can even call them that) around my eyes and mouth, and it's all over my eyebrows and even in my hair, haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment