Friday 9 September 2016

Ramblings

Wow guys, so it's been a while.

I've been debating whether or not to start blogging again, I used to love it so much and I just got tired of it, especially with me uploading to my YouTube channel more regularly. And obviously a full time job on top of that, I struggle to have a life sometimes so it's much easier to vlog than sit behind my MacBook and write. Although tonight I just craved exactly that.

So here I am, curled up on my sofa on a chilly Friday evening in my pajamas with a cup of tea and my MacBook to keep me company. I don't know what I planned to write, or even if I was planning on publishing a post at all or just having a little write to myself. But I just wanted to write.

This has been happening more and more recently, maybe it's because I'm stressed, or because I'm working really hard. Whatever it is. I like it. I want to write, I want to take pretty blog pictures and tell you what I like and don't like. I know I do this in videos but sometimes it's nice to not have to move out of bed to do a review for you.

So here I am, telling you I'm coming back again. But this time there's no promises. There's no routine. There's no forcing myself to post until I end up hating what I once loved. This time I'll post when I want to talk to you all, or when I want a lazy day instead of filming. I'll still be posting more on my YouTube but I want to start coming back here too. To write down my thoughts that would take 20 minutes to film because it's just thinking.

If you want to keep up to date with me, I post on social media a lot so I'll leave all the links at the end of this post.

I don't know how to end this. I don't know what to title this. I don't even remember how this entire website or world works. It's been so long since I last blogged that I feel like I've completely fallen off the face of the blogging world, minus my friends keeping me updated. I don't even remember the last time I read a blog post that wasn't one of my close friends.

So yeah, that's that. I hope you've all had a lovely year? Maybe? I don't know how long it's been, but I hope you've all been well without me.
Come and say hi at some point if you fancy.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : bex_renshaw
Facebook : bexrenshawonline
Snapchat : bexrenshaw 

No comments:

Post a Comment