Tuesday 13 September 2016

My 5 Favourite autumn Lipsticks!

Hey Guys and Gals.

I decided to show you which 5 Lipsticks I would be reaching for this Autumn, some you'll recognise from last year (if you follow me on social media) others you may not of seen before. If you want to see the products on then I did a video on these too, check that out here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddaNKLtEspA&feature=youtu.be







 Loreal Colour Endure - 610 Mauve Amour

Revlon Super Lustrous - 477 Black Cherry











MakeUp Revolution - unknown (from 2015 
Advent Calendar) 

No7 Stay Perfect - Love Red

Sephora Rouge - Passion Red





The Loreal Lipstick is the one I tend to wear daily, for work etc as if I don't have time to top it up it just faded to a lip colour rather than the horrible shade reds and purples go if you don't top them up, especially after eatin! Revlon and No7 are the easiest to use, the colour doesn't spread - this is what I find happens more with the MakeUp Revolution and Sephora lipsticks. However I prefer the cool tone in the Sephora lipstick.



What lipsticks are you reaching for this Autumn? 

Don't forget to come say hey :

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Blog Instagram : bexrenshawonline
Personal Instagram : bex_renshaw
Youtube Channel : www.youtube.com/bexrenshaw


No comments:

Post a Comment