Tuesday 6 December 2016

Moving Forward

Okay, so I still can't keep up with blogging AND YouTube AND work AND having any sort of a life, so bare with me. If you want to keep up to date with me, I'll leave all the links at the bottom of this post, because posts on here are going to be irregular, but still happening when I feel like writing down  whatever is in my brain instead of filming it.

The reason I wanted to write this post is to let you all know that I am still here, and still wanting to blog, even if it is rare. And also to update you with my life.

My and Ben have bought a house, actually bought a home for us and finally got on the property ladder. This is major, it is insane that at 22 I will own my own home. It also means that I get to decorate it however I want, this blog is going to become a creative space for me to share ideas, wish lists, things I love and things I want. This blog is going to become even more diverse than before, because whatever is in my mind I'll write down.

I hope that's cool, and you'll enjoy diving into my brain - as painful as that sounds.

My channel is still going to be my priority, video's are what I love to do, I grew out of blogging but that doesn't mean I don't still love it, I just prefer being in front of a camera (something I never thought I would say)

So enjoy my posts, and don't forget to come say hey!

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Blog Instagram : bexrenshawonline
Personal Instagram : bex_renshaw
YouTube : www.youtube.com/bexrenshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment