Monday 12 September 2016

Quitting Smoking Update

As I have been gone for so long, if you don't follow my Youtube/Social Media Accounts, you may not know that 146 days ago I quit smoking. It started with cutting down, a pack of 20 cigarettes used to last me between a day and two days. Since 'quitting' I have bought 3 packs of cigarettes, some may see this as a failure because I have smoked, however this is a huge achievement for me. I have only smoked while out with friends drinking, or being extremely stressed at work.

So the past 146 have been very up and down, I went straight to 0 Nicotine - meaning I went to nothing. This was BIG, everyone thought I was slightly insane but I thought if I am smoking nicotine I may as well have a cigarette - strange logic but it helped me.

The 'vape' I use is a KangerTech White Supvod 3.2 ml Top Fill Tank Starter Kit from Amazon, it cost me £23.90 and it has been so good. A lot of people tell me I need a bigger better one but to be honest, this is plenty for me.




The lovely people at Red Vape sent me over some E Liquids to try out, and oh my goodness I fell in love. The bottles are beautiful, they are perfectly designed to look great and be easy to use. The flavours I was sent were Angel Berry,  Noble Mint, Strawberry Fusion and Trinity Creme. Strawberry Fusion has quickly become my favourite E-Liquid ever. The flavours last through-out the entire tank, which I found doesn't always happen, some flavours die out after a few drags of the vape, however I could leave this liquid in for a week and it still tastes as strong as when I first opened the bottle.



The different flavours are amazing, Angel Berry is Raspberry, Dewsbury, Blurberry, Apple and Water Mint, does that not just sound like a dream? Also this is the only liquid that isn't clear, it is pink - you all know how much I love pink! 


Strawberry Fusion is creamy strawberry and vanilla, it tastes exactly like you would expect. I am a massive strawberry fan, whether it is the actual fruit, body butter, ANYTHING strawberry I am going to love.

Noble Mint is Spearmint, Ligonberry and Redcurrant, a new twist on standard mint flavour. Who would've thought that mixing mint with 'berry' flavours would turn out so well!

And last but definitely not least is Trinity Creme, this is Vanilla Custard and Caramel, it is definately a flavour that not everyone will like, but if you enjoy other flavours similar (mothers milk, custard cream etc) then this one is definitely for you! 


So my not smoking is going well, I have broken it as few times but 3 packs in 146 days - instead of around 100 packs is pretty amazing, I'm proud of myself at least!


I hope you enjoyed this post, I'll be doing a few more 'update' style posts to catch up with what I've been doing over the past 18 months without my blog!

Come say hey!

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Blog Instagram : bexrenshawonline
Personal Instagram : bex_renshaw
Youtube Channel : www.youtube.com/bexrenshaw

Check out Red Vape!

Website : https://www.redvape.com
Twitter : @redvape
Instagram : red_vape_eliquids






1 comment: