Tuesday 5 February 2019

562 Days.

Wow, hello! It’s been 18 months, 18 whole bloody months, well 562 days to be exact. How has that happened? I’m surprised I even remember how to write a sentence at this point. Firstly, hi, how the heck are you all? What have you been up to for the past year and a half? I’m writing this on my phone so bare with me, no idea how the format of this will look as I’m so used to writing on my MacBook.
I’m currently in bed, freshly showered, in new bedsheets after getting my 16 month old baby down to sleep at 7pm, hell yeah I sound like I’m totally bossing this parenting thing right? Well today was a good day, there are bad days, and there are down right terrible blood sucking days when I feel like the worst mother in the entire world. But like I said, today was a good day!
I have so much I want to write, so much to tell you. If you follow me on social media then you will of been up to date with me, I’m currently posting on Instagram daily and using stories as a vlogging type tool. I am still vlogging and posting on YouTube occasionally, when I can film/edit around baby and work. I haven’t even introduced you to my baby which is SO INSANE. I’ll do a post about him soon, I’ll introduce you properly and catch you up on where he is at. For now I just wanted to jump on here, say hi, tell you guys I’m still alive and will be posting on here a little more. There will be proper bloggy type posts that look all glam and nice but also lots of these, chatty, catching you up with life and everything else type posts that I can write from my bed because sometimes I want to talk to you guys without having to sit at a desk and thanks to technology, I can yay!
Anyways I hope the past 18 months have been great for you and 2018 treated you well.
I’ll be back soon, I don’t even remember how to end a blog post? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Wait do emojis even work on here? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Byeeeeeeeeee.

Bex Renshaw. 
Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : @bex_renshaw
YouTube : www.youtube.com/bexrenshaw
Website : www.bexrenshaw.com


No comments:

Post a Comment